Emerging Country Artist
Brandon Will was voted “Junior Male Vocalist of the Year” in a national competition in Las Vegas as a teen. After years of honing his skills as a songwriter and musician, the new Nashville native is ready to step into the spotlight.
While continuously performing in venues of all sizes, Brandon has earned respect in Nashville as a songwriter. He has collaborated with many artists including renowned Music Row producer David Huff, Grammy award-winning songwriter Bill Champlin, Hall of Fame songwriter and author Ralph Murphy, award winning and former Nashville staff writer, (the late) Mike Sherlock, Michael Garvin, The Warren Brothers, Billy Falcon, Earl Bud Lee, Bob Regan, Walt Aldridge, Bridgette Tatum, platinum-selling producer Anthony J. Resta, songwriter and producer Marty Walsh, and Craig Bartock.
Brandon’s talent as a singer and musician, along with his heartfelt vocals and his ability to connect with his audience, breathe soul into his music. “I have a great love and appreciation for the roots of country music. We all owe such a huge debt to those that have gone before us,” says Brandon. “I believe that those folks expect us to pick the ball up and move it on down the field, just as they did. That’s what I’m all about.”Highlights Include:
- Voted “Junior Male Vocalist of the Year” in 1995 as a teenager by National Country Music Association in Las Vegas
- Featured performer on Live from Daryl’s Club House website 2015
- Performed on Billy Block’s Western Beat on CMT
- Written on Swedish Grammy Nominated album “SCOTTS” 2014 ~ Featured performer on WOKQ FM with DJ Scott Jennings 2015 ~ Written #12 charting song “Call Me Mike” Michael Garvin on the American Groove Jazz Charts 2014. Performed and featured music on WSM AM radio Nashville live 2018
- Showcased performer at Nashville’s, “3rd and Lindsey”, “The Local”, “Commodore Grill, “Douglas Corner”, “The listening Room,” “The Stage” as well as many other premier venues, and has performed rounds with multi #1 writers including Tyler Reeve, Cole Taylor, Lesley Satcher and 3X Grammy winner Tom Hambridge 2019
- Finalist in the Country category of the International Songwriting Competition (ISC) in 2008 for his song “She Drives Me Country”
- Winner of 2012 International Unsigned Artist competition
- Opening act for Keith Urban, and other national acts such as Eddie Money, The Wailers, Hootie and the Blowfish, Edwin McCain, The Fools, and James Montgomery
- Has performed live in nearly 1000 shows
- Won First Place at the Hollywood Music Awards in Los Angeles as co-writer with “The Voice” finalist Will Champlin for song “Now That We’re Falling”
- Currently producing and writing for X Factor finalist “Essex County” and many other international artists.
Join Inner Circle
As a member of the Inner Circle you will receive:
→ Exclusive access to special events, & promotions
→ Personal meetings & photos ops with Brandon after performances
→ Pre-releases of new songs & pre-sale offers for concert tickets